You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
regex added musllinux wheels! Co-authored-by: /dev/null <dev@null> Reviewed-on: https://git.sporestack.com/SporeStack/sporestack-python/pulls/5 Co-authored-by: spore <email@example.com> Co-committed-by: spore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|3 days ago|
|src/sporestack||1 week ago|
|tests||2 months ago|
|.coveragerc||3 months ago|
|.flake8||4 days ago|
|.gitignore||5 months ago|
|.woodpecker.yml||3 days ago|
|LICENSE.txt||5 years ago|
|Pipfile||4 days ago|
|Pipfile.lock||3 days ago|
|README.md||4 days ago|
|make.py||4 days ago|
|mypy.ini||1 week ago|
|pyproject.toml||2 weeks ago|
|setup.cfg||1 week ago|
Python 3 library and CLI for SporeStack .onion
- Python 3.7+, preferably 3.8+
python3 -m pip install sporestack
- Recommended: Create a virtual environment, first. Can use
pipenv, as well.
Running without installing (preferred)
- Make sure
pipx run sporestack
- Make sure you're on the latest version with
Upgrade notes for going from v1.4 to v2
sporestackv2was renamed to
- CLI options with
_have been changed to
sporestackv2 settlement_token_balanceis not
sporestack launchcores/memory/disk removed entirely in favor of flavor.
- Package is now following semver.
- Torified instance support has been removed.
--ssh_key_filehas been replaced with
- WalkingLiberty support was removed. Best to use settlement tokens instead.
Upgrade notes for going from v2 to v3
- sporestack.version was removed.
- Now using SporeStackError exceptions with API requests.
- validate, flavors removed (unneeded here)
- Settlement token functions have new names, signatures, and responses.
- Pydantic is now used for settlement token endpoints. (More to come)
- flavors command removed (for now)
sporestack launch SomeHostname --flavor vps-1vcpu-1gb --days 7 --ssh-key ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub --operating-system debian-9 --currency btc
sporestack topup SomeHostname --days 3 --currency xmr
sporestack launch SomeOtherHostname --flavor vps-1vcpu-2gb --days 7 --ssh-key ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub --operating-system debian-10 --currency btc
sporestack stop SomeHostname
sporestack start SomeHostname
sporestack remove SomeHostname # If expired
sporestack settlement-token-enable (token) --dollars 10 --currency xmr
sporestack settlement-token-add (token) --dollars 25 --currency btc
sporestack settlement-token-balance (token)
More examples on the website.
- You can use
--settlement-tokenif you don't want to pay with QR codes all the time.
- If using a .onion API endpoint, will try to use a local Tor proxy if connecting to a .onion URL. (127.0.0.1:9050)